Last updated (effective) December 31, 2019.
Collections and Use
We may collect the following personal information:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number;
- Billing information, such as credit or debit card number and billing address (if you purchase Services);
- Unique identifiers, such as user name, account number, password, signature (e.g. if you enter into a contract for Services);
- Preferences information you provide, such as product or content interests, or communication or marketing preferences;
- Usage activity, such as how you interact with our websites and the PruPay.com Merchant Software;
- Information about your business, such as company name, company size, business type, and your professional title or role within the business;
- Demographic information, such as household income, age, education, gender, interests, and zip code; and
- Other information that you may provide to us through our interactions and communications with you.
We also automatically gather information about your computer, such as your IP address, your device type and its physical location (determined by satellite, Wi-Fi signals, cell phone towers, etc.), browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We may also receive your personal information from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms and other third parties.
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation or invoice for Services
- Verify your information or identity
- Send notices of updates to our policies, terms and conditions, and other administrative communications.
- Assess your needs to determine suitable products or services
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you marketing communications
- Improve PruPay.com’s websites and marketing efforts
- Improve PruPay.com’s Services and network
- Conduct surveys, research and analysis
- Respond to your questions, concerns, and requests for information
- Display content based upon your interests
Disclosure to Third Parties
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities, such as customer relationship management (CRM). These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties
- As required by law, such as to comply with a court order, subpoena, or similar legal process;
- When we believe, in good faith, that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, enforce our terms and conditions, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- If PruPay.com is involved in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or sale of all or a portion of its assets; and
- To any other third party, with your prior consent to do so.
Customer and Third Party Services
We, or a third party contracted by us, may use technologies such as cookies, web beacons, or scripts to gather information about how you and others interact with our websites, and which products and services may be of interest to you. For example, we will know how many users access specific areas or features within our websites and which links or ads they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our websites are used, improve our marketing efforts, and provide content and features that may be of interest to you. We will only collect information regarding your activity on PruPay.com’s websites, and will not track your activity across third party websites or applications. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website or Services.
Please note that we do not respond to Do Not Track signals.
We use Google Analytics on our websites. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our websites. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and so we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Therefore, please do not email unencrypted credit card information to us. We also ask that you not send or disclose to us, through our Services or otherwise, any other sensitive personal information, such as social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, biometric data (for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person), data concerning health or a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation, or criminal background.
We provide two means for you to make a purchase on our site. You can either use our order form or a third party checkout option. If you use our shopping cart, the transmission of sensitive information collected on our order form is encrypted. If you choose to use a third party checkout option to pay for your order, its privacy statement and security practices will apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, or as needed to provide you Services, and thereafter, as necessary for recordkeeping purposes, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. If you wish to cancel your account, or request that we no longer use your information to provide you Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our websites offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so.
Our websites and services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from, individuals under the age of sixteen (16).
We may store or process your personal information in any country in which we have facilities or engage service providers, and by using our websites, social media pages, or services, you consent to transfer of that information to countries outside your country of residence, including the United States, which may have different data protection rules.
Notification to California Residents
Effective January 1, 2020, if you are a resident of California, you have the right to request the following:
- The categories of personal information we collect and share about you;
- The categories of sources from which your personal information is collected;
- The purposes for which we collect and share your personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information;
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you; and,
You also have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information. PruPay.com does not currently sell personal information, as defined under the CCPA, but may offer certain incentives, such white papers or other content, when you provide your personal information and/or opt-in to receive direct marketing communications from us. You may revoke this consent, at any time, by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our marketing emails, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, if you opt out of receiving our marketing communications, you may still receive important administrative communications from us, as long as your account with us is active, or as needed to provide our Services to you.
Notification to Nevada Consumers
If you are a resident of Nevada, you have the right to opt out of the sale of certain personal information we may collect about you. However, we do not currently sell personal information, as defined by SB 220. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Correcting, Updating, and Removing Your Personal Information
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in those emails, or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, if you opt-out of receiving our newsletter or marketing emails, you may still receive important administrative communications from us, as long as your account is active, or as needed to provide you services.
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, or to restrict or request deletion of personal information you have provided to us, please contact us at email@example.com. For security purposes, we will only respond to such requests regarding personal information in our database that is associated with the email address you used to send your request, and additional information may be required to verify your identity before doing so.
Please note, we will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active, or as needed to provide you services, including use of our websites and social media pages. If you wish to cancel your account, or request that we no longer use your personal information to provide you services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Following cancellation of your account or processing of your request for us to discontinue providing services to you, we will only retain and use your information as necessary for recordkeeping purposes, and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
25568 Genesee Trail Rd. Golden CO 80401